It’s already been a year since my last competition, so I thought it was time to up the stakes and run another competition – 2012 style! So I’ve decided to give away a free wedding shoot, and a secondary prize of a family shoot!
So, let’s get sharing! The more you share – the more chances you get to win & don’t forget to read the fine print.
How to enter:
1. Like my Facebook Fanpage – if you haven’t already done so. (http://www.facebook.com/alanameyerphotography).
2. Share the “competition banner” off Alana Meyer Photography Facebook fanpage.
3. Answer 9 questions correctly over the next three weeks relating to my blog.
4. Email your answers, the wedding date and the name of person + email address, who shared the competition with you to: email@example.com and you will be entered in the draw. Closing date: 2nd July 2012.
The Competition Rules:
- In order to win the wedding shoot, a contestant must:
i. “Like” Alana Meyer Photography Facebook page.
ii. They must “share” the competition banner from the Alana Meyer Photography (AMP) Facebook page.
iii. Answer 9 questions relating to AMP blog. These questions will be put on the blog & Facebook fanpage every 2-3 days and the final answers must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3rd July 2012 at 1200 (GMT +2).
iv. A random draw will determine the Wedding shoot winner.
v. Contestant must mention the full name & email address of the person who shared the “competition banner” on Facebook with them in an email to: email@example.com – this will automatically enter the ‘referee’ into the family photo shoot competition. (Note: Without this name in an email, the person cannot be entered into family shoot.)
vi. The sharer of the wedding shoot winners (the referee) will therefore win the family photo shoot. (Note: if there is more than one sharer – a random draw by external judges will decide the winner.)
- In order to win the additional family shoot, the contestant must:
a. “Like” AMP Facebook page.
b. They must “share” the competition banner on Facebook.
Competition Terms and conditions
1. Alana Meyer Photography is running this competition. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Alana Meyer Photography and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for Alana Meyer Photography.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. By entering the competition, the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Alana Meyer Photography may require.
4. The competition runs from the Friday 8th June 2012 and the closing date is on Monday 2nd July 2012 at 1200 (GMT +2). Alana Meyer Photography reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
5. Winners will be notified by email and announced on www.alanameyer.com within 7 days of the closing of the competition. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The prize must be redeemed within the next 12 months.
7. Winners of the Wedding will be subject to the availability of Alana Meyer Photography. Regret paid bookings take preference and a redraw will take place if Alana Meyer Photography is already booked on the requested wedding date.
8. The winners will be selected randomly from the draw by the external judges.
9. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Alana Meyer Photography.
10. To enter the competition you must be: 18 years old or over at the time of entry or have written permission from a legal guardian.
11. Alana Meyer and assistants (where applicable) travel expenses and accommodation are not inclusive in the prize and will be for the account of the winner.
14. All entries should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line being Photo Comp 2012 – (entrants name) ie. Photo Comp 2012 – Jane Smith. Entrants should include their own name and telephone number. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries, SMS or Facebook messages. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
15. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
16. We respect your privacy and we will not use any of your personal information that we may collect about you by entering a competition.
17. Alana Meyer Photography reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
18. Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
19. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
20. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
Wedding shoot terms and conditions:
a. 6 hours Photography, 250 digitally edited photos on disc.
b. Clients of AMP that have already booked their wedding do not qualify for the competition.
c. The wedding date is subject to Alana Meyer’s availability and calendar.
d. Travel expenses and accommodation not included and are to be covered by winner.
e. Additional items can be purchased and will be charged accordingly.
f. Subject to signing of AMP wedding Terms and Conditions.
g. Wedding must take place in the next 12 months.
Family shoot terms and conditions:
a. 1 hour photo shoot. 40-50 digitally edited photos on disc. Not more than 6 people in the shoot.
b. Travel expenses and accommodation not included and are to be covered by winner.
c. Subject to signing of AMP photo shoot terms and conditions.
d. Photo shoot must take place in the next 12 months and must fit in with Alana Meyer’s calendar and availability.
No Comments Yet
You can be the first to comment!